Scheduled Dates: 19th – 23rd Jun'17 | 24th – 28th Jul'17 | 21st – 25th Aug'17 | 25th – 29th Sep'17 | 23rd – 27th Oct'17 | 20th – 24th Nov'17 | 18th – 22nd Dec'17
Duration: 1 Week
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Write a business strategy plan
- Conduct a business impact analysis
- Determine workarounds for critical processes and identify supporting resources
- Build consistent budget plans
- Document plans and supporting documents
- Develop an implementation programme
- Define maintenance and testing requirements
This course is designed for Professionals with minimal or no Business Strategic Management experience, with the objective to acquire this knowledge in order to implement and maintain a high quality Business Strategic Plans.
- Planning for business success
- The benefits
- What to include in your annual plan
- A typical business planning cycle
- Budgets and business planning
- Benefits of a business budget
- Creating a budget
- Key steps in drawing up a budget
- What your budget should cover
- Use your budget to measure performance
- Review your budget regularly
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.